Gluten-Free Noodle Recipe Round-Up



It's the end of March- and that means it's time for the Gluten-Free Noodle Recipe Round-Up. A few weeks back, certain individuals saucily tossed out an invitation to fellow gluten-free bloggers: Show off your gluten-free noodle love!

So grab a fork, some chopsticks, and a good sized spoon. These recipes are not only gluten-free, they're twirl and slurp worthy.


GF Momma [aka Jean Layton] of Gluten-Free Organics sent in Brown Rice Spaghetti in Walnut Cream Sauce- a dreamy little number that sounds so elegant, and looks so easy. Don't miss it.

Gluten-Free By The Bay created a Savory Noodle Kugel- just in time for Passover- that looks positively delicious (and unusual for this particular holiday, because noodles are usually made of grain. Not these babies, it turns out. These Passover noodles are crafted from egg and potato. Who knew?).

Book lover Rachel Jagareski of Wheat-Free, Meat-Free declared her White Clam Sauce recipe to be her all-time pasta fave. With red pepper flakes, garlic and olive oil, who can disagree?

Kelley, over at Gluten-Free, Really! offered some serious comfort food, old school-style, with her two-cheddar and sour cream version of a classic Gluten-Free Mac 'n Chee (and no Velveeta in sight- this humble real cheese-lovin' goddess appreciates that).

Mom Angie of Superboy added a beautiful kid-friendly vegetarian Brocolli Pasta to our selection to remind us that fresh, simple ingredients can be fast and fabulous.

Ellen of I Am Gluten-Free cooked up a lovely vegetarian Penne with Brocolli and Baby Bella Mushrooms seasoned with some thoughts on pasta, gluten-free or not. To Ellen, pasta by any other name is still, well, pasta!

Gluten-Free Suzi stirred up a gorgeous and spicy Thai Chicken Yellow Curry that has me wondering if I have rice noodles and stir-fry veggies on hand, because I am suddenly craving a curry myself.

And for my own contribution- it was hard, Babycakes, to choose just one, but if push comes to shove in Noodleland, I guess I'd have to say I'm in the mood for that simplest form of magic that happens when you toss leftover spaghetti in with eggs. Being the comfort-foodie that I am, I humbly offer my Mediterranean Pasta Frittata.

POPULAR POSTS :